![]() |
| Mesh Top & Cap: Gmarket | Jeans & Shoes: H&M |
-All photos belong to me-
Who doesn't love an all white outfit!? Besides the fact of trying to keep it nice and clean, It's great for the summer. I've been searching for a specific mesh top and the perfect fitting white jeans for the longest time. Slowly reaching my goal of collecting whites for my wardrobe. :)
Who doesn't love an all white outfit!? Besides the fact of trying to keep it nice and clean, It's great for the summer. I've been searching for a specific mesh top and the perfect fitting white jeans for the longest time. Slowly reaching my goal of collecting whites for my wardrobe. :)





Well done!
ReplyDeleteure just amazing! ur style is absolutely unique!
ReplyDeleteBLOGDROBE
I just love a good all white look for summer. You've definitely nailed it. Lovely blog!
ReplyDelete-Alicia
Neon Fox
Thank you very much! :)
Delete