Hello guys! I've been meaning to review this product because I feel like there hasn't been any reviews on it yet and to top it, I wanted to share my journey of achieving Lilac Hair. The full name of the product is called Blonde Brilliance The Ultimate Blonde Experience. After pre-lightening my hair 3 times with my Quick Blue Bleach, I needed a toner so I went to my local Sally's Beauty Supply store and they recommended me the product Blonde Brilliance. It was for blonde hair achievers and this is a new line at Sally's. The way they explained how well the products work made me excited, so I picked out their toner in Lilac because I have never seen a lilac based toner before, so I had to try it. Also I've always dreamed of having beautiful lilac hair.Then I grabbed their developer in 5 Volume, which is a deposit and 1 level lifter. Anyways enough with the story.....below are pictures of the products and my before & after!
 |
| BEFORE: My hair needed toning! Sorry I look like a sad girl. :D |
 |
| Toner and Develper |
 |
| I mixed the toner with the 5 vol. developer. Mix it well!!! |
|
|
|
 |
| Apply: I know it looks like I missed some parts, but I tried! Btw I applied it on dry hair. |
 |
| AFTER: The Result, LILAC HAIR! looks pink but its actually light purple. |
My hair wasn't totally even, I had some parts darker then others
because my stubborn hair just wouldn't lift any lighter in those areas. Anymore more then I would have suffered worst consequences because my hair was already starting to break off at the ends after the whole process! As of now, my hair is in better condition because I've been deep conditioning it once or twice a week and haven't been putting much heat on it. My hair feels more stronger!
Overall my thoughts on the toner? It came out a beautiful true lilac/lavendar color which was exactly how I wanted, so I was happy with that. Other then that I had some spots that wasn't lilac, but more of a dusty greyish purple. I knew that part was my fault and not the toners because of how I explained above that my hair wouldn't lift anymore. The only CON about it is that it completely washes out after 2 showers, so beware!!!!
Hope you liked the post, sorry that the picture quality isn't all that great. It was from my phone and that was all I had atm! lol If you have any questions or thoughts about it please comment below because I would love to hear it! Thanks for reading, Have a awesome day! ;)
this is beautiful with your skin tone! how did you get your hair so light to begin with? was it at home or salon?
ReplyDelete3 Rounds of bleaching, different days and thank you! ;)
Delete