Monday, May 19, 2014

Review: The Jeffrey Campbell Nirvana in Wheat

Just last week I finally received my dream boots the Jeffrey Campbell Nirvana, which I first noticed on the models at Stylenanda(A Korean clothing store). You can say I fell head over heels for these boots and I just had to have them! They were pretty much sold out everywhere at the time, but I did my days of research and was lucky enough to find TONS of sizes available at Loris Shoes. Then I found out the reason why there were so much available. It was actually pre-order, so after purchasing my size in the color wheat, I waited a looong, dreadful three months for them to arrive. I have to say, I freaking LOVE them!!! they make me feel awesome and I have never owned a pair of boots like these before. Extremely happy with my purchase and I can't wait to style them with my outfits, Oh Yeahhh! ;)

The cutest shoe box I ever seen!


They are pretty comfortable shoes. I have yet to break into them.
A simply look with the boots. Man, I need a tan!


I bought mines for $170, but they are originally $190 or up. Lori Shoes had a 30% discount going on at the time, so again I was very lucky and took advantage of it. On the other note, if you are looking to buy a pair, some websites do have them in stock right now! I will list them below. Hurry and grab your pair before they sell out again!


 g+ This blog post if you also love the Jeffrey Campbell Nirvanas like me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment