Saturday, June 7, 2014

BEAUTY: Soft & Smokey Cat Eye Look(Monolid)






This make up look is a smokey brown cat eye look that I came up with today. I love winging out my eyeliner at the outer corner, but this time I extended the liner in the inner corner of my eye to make it more of a edgy, dramatic cat eye look. In my opinion, I don't think my eyes suit this kind of technique because I have mono lids to no lids(Asian hooded eyes), but it was fun experimenting. Hope you guys like my make up look.

I know that I haven't posted anything for a while, but I am back. I've been busy moving out of my apartment and now, I am finally some what settled down, so expect to see more updating! ^^

Products I Used:
Brow: Brown Eye Shadow and Concealer
Eyes: Maybelline's Master Precise Liquid Liner, Natural Lashes from Ebay
Lips: Revlon's Lipstick in Black Cherry(477)
Face: Stylenanda's 3CE: Glossing Waterfall Foundation in Nude Beige, 3CE: Magic Face Touch

2 comments:

  1. U look smoking hot..
    Do visit my blog and would u like to follow each other ??
    www.ananyatales.com

    ReplyDelete