Wednesday, May 14, 2014

2014 Summer Trend Obsessions

For the past two months, I have been really into whites! That's right, Miley Cyrus white. I have never been so obsessed with the color white in my life! I have to say, it is my color for spring/summer 2014. I know my wardrobe will be filled with whites in no time! Bye blacks, white is the new black! Here are some pieces that are my must have for the summer!

What better way to wear to the beach, but with a over sized white mesh top over your bikini! It's a great piece to cover up before heading out to the beach. Not only it can be a swim cover up, but a casual cool top over a cropped camis and high waisted jeans!
Platform strap sandals, perfect to pair it with bright colors for a clean sophisticated look.
Different kinds of white crop tops! It's nice having a lot of whites because they go with almost anything. Very convenient, plain and simple!
White Bikinis are flattering to the body and eye catchy in the crowd. A must have to my collection of bathing suits! The left is a caged bikini and the right is a mesh bikini. Which one do you prefer?

  I figured I should post something new on here. Hopefully you guys found it useful or interesting. Well that's all I have for today. I lend my awesome camera to my brother, but once I get it back I can finally start doing some review on things and OOTD for you guys! Thanks for taking the time read today's post. Please do comment if you have any, I'll be happy to reply!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Bisma Rauf!
      Your blog is interesting, infact I am now a follower! I'm happy you came across my blog. If you don't mind, please follows mines too! ;)

      Delete